Wednesday, August 22, 2007

More about Split's Blog

Yes, I continue, post lunch, to be extremely bored.

Here are a few really-boring-and-unnecessary facts about the blog.

1. It is black. My other blog is white. It is like my dairy. Split is a rock bank. Must I conform to convention and give it a black background?

2. I don't know who I'm going to share this blog with. I think it should specifically be fans of the band, and not essentially the band.

3. Mainly because - the band is too busy pursuing other boring but money inducing activities.

4. This blog doesn't necessarily have to be about Split. It can be about anything related to music, cops, food, sex, and all other things that Split relates to.

5. That is all I can think of for now.

Now, I will invite the other big fans to blog on Split.

Kalhaaaaaaan.

No comments: